Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Check out Miniature Central!
badge
www.miniaturecentral.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I've noticed that some troops have different weapon configurations. My problem is that it seems that only some of these permutations have their own minis. Take the Fusiliers of PanOceania for example (see link for list). 9 variations are listed, but when I search around I find only 5 different figures. Am I missing something or am I supposed to use the generic Fusiliers as the missing types (for example, missile launcher and medic)? Please assume that the mini MUST match the stats.

Thanks for your help!

http://www.infinitythegame.com/infinity/downloads/army-lists...[en]ArmyAndWeapon.pdf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aradraug
Czech Republic
Novy Jicin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not missing anything, there are some weapon configs that don't exist. You have two choices - either convert existing mini using weapons from other mini or to proxy (use standard fusilier and let your opponent know that mini is supposed to carry a missile launcher).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is indeed the case that not all loadouts/troops have miniatures for them yet. Infinity is very proxy-friendly anyway, so sub away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan "DP" Pepin
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Check out Miniature Central!
badge
www.miniaturecentral.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.