Mateen (slinkydink)
Mike (mfl134)
Natalie (Natsume)
Sander (Seen)
Zac (zeebo30)

Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
None

Room, please elect a leader and choose FIVE PERSONS to transfer from The PALACE to the MINISTRY. Leader, bold that you've chosen hostages to the room thread, and PM me your choices. Also, Leaders please consider using a 2nd-in-command.

Your deadline to do this is Tuesday, 19:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, PM me, and I'll answer them in the main thread.

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room and chambers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Shhhh...
badge
I know. I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
votes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
You are not two people. And you are not one person. You are an experience. Make sure you're a good experience.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings all! All Hail Machiavellian!

Vote Machiavellian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Lawrence
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
The honey badger is really pretty badass. It has no regard for any other animal whatsoever. Look at him, he's just grunting, and eating snakes. Eew! What's that? A mouse? Oh that's nasty.
badge
But look! The honey badger doesn't care! It's getting stung like a thousand times. It doesn't give a $#%^. It's just hungry. It doesn't care about being stung by bees. Nothing can stop the honey badger when it's hungry. What a crazy @&#%!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone! I'm headed to bed soon, but I'll catch up with you all tomorrow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
You are not two people. And you are not one person. You are an experience. Make sure you're a good experience.
mbmbmbmbmb
Untill such time as colors begin to be thrown around Vote Zeebo30

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
Greetings all! All Hail Machiavellian!

Vote Machiavellian

It starts...

Vote Natalie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Insolent fools, you struggle and flail in the darkness, grasping at the feeble straws that are your own personalities... do you not yet understand the inevitability of what will happen here? I am Machiavellian. I shall rule this room. I shall rule the other room. It is my destiny. It is inevitable. Do not fight me, join me.

Have you not been wondering why we are here? Have you not questioned how you arrived? We are here to serve. Even I too must serve my purpose. We each have a purpose. There is no escaping it; no denying our nature, ones purpose. Without purpose what point is there to our existance?

It is purpose that created us. Purpose that connects us. It guides us and drives us. It is what defines us and it is what compels us. Now I ask you merely to follow your purpose and obey me. Vote for me. DO IT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
first person to vote for me get's a cookie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am the Blue.

So do I have friends here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Azgard12 wrote:
I am the Blue.

For the record, my extra article a "the" here is the result of my initially just saying my role.

I've never done that so I'm a little hesitant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
Insolent fools, you struggle and flail in the darkness, grasping at the feeble straws that are your own personalities... do you not yet understand the inevitability of what will happen here? I am Machiavellian. I shall rule this room. I shall rule the other room. It is my destiny. It is inevitable. Do not fight me, join me.

Have you not been wondering why we are here? Have you not questioned how you arrived? We are here to serve. Even I too must serve my purpose. We each have a purpose. There is no escaping it; no denying our nature, ones purpose. Without purpose what point is there to our existance?

It is purpose that created us. Purpose that connects us. It guides us and drives us. It is what defines us and it is what compels us. Now I ask you merely to follow your purpose and obey me. Vote for me. DO IT!

Yeah i'm gonna need a bit more to go on

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Azgard12 wrote:
I am an imperial loyalist.

I fixed your post for you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zeebo30 wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:

I am Blue.

I'd consider private revealing to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Azgard12 wrote:
zeebo30 wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:

I am Blue.

Oh. Er. RP reasons. I see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Azgard12 wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:
zeebo30 wrote:
Azgard12 wrote:

I am Blue.

Oh. Er. RP reasons. I see.

Yep. Figured we should follow the theme you know? But please feel free to Give me some bone marrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
screw the intrigue

Imperial Soldier (Blue Team)

now please send private reveals to me so that we can take inventory of our team. thanks. there could be twists and turns this game. we likely won't be able to predict them all so lets get as much information out there right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
screw the intrigue

now please send private reveals to me so that we can take inventory of our team. thanks. there could be twists and turns this game. we likely won't be able to predict them all so lets get as much information out there right away.

Does this officially count as a reveal? After getting duped last game, I'd like to see it bolded with an "I am" before it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jocelyn Hays
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
screw the intrigue

Twists and turns is actually the reason i've been holding on off on any kind of reveal. Public or otherwise. DeMo hasn't posted any of the special rules for this game yet so i was waiting to see if any of those would affect my choices on reveals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zeebo30 wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
screw the intrigue

Twists and turns is actually the reason i've been holding on off on any kind of reveal. Public or otherwise. DeMo hasn't posted any of the special rules for this game yet so i was waiting to see if any of those would affect my choices on reveals.

Very good point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
screw the intrigue

agreed that was vague.

[I am Imperial Soldier (Blue Team)]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Azgard12 wrote:
zeebo30 wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
screw the intrigue

Very good point.

I disagree. but you can all play that intrigue game. the teams are like asymetric, figuring out our own teams will be important.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
I disagree. but you can all play that intrigue game. the teams are like asymetric, figuring out our own teams will be important.

I think I was questioning because of your vague public reveal. Seemed like, knowing how flexible rules are... well, could be anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob atkins
United States
California
flag msg tools
Would any blues care to perform a card share so we can have at least some true blues confirmed?
I am blue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Azgard12 wrote:
mfl134 wrote:

I think I was questioning because of your vague public reveal. Seemed like, knowing how flexible rules are... well, could be anything.

i meant to say "I am" the first time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [11] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.