Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

Sorry if this is not the place to post this, but it seems my options are here and the FFG AGoT forums...

Just as the title says, wondering if anyone is looking to trade/sell AGoT LCG promo stuff. I am just now getting (back) into this game, I don't have much so far. I really enjoy collecting promos and such for card games...

As such, I am interested in getting my hands on AGoT LCG promo stuff. I am most interested in Alt / full art promo cards, but am also interested in special house cards and the power tokens.

As an aside, is there any definitive list of promo cards / stuff released for the LCG? I only know of certain promos from checking eBay, and I'd like to see what all promo stuff is avaliable for the LCG, as eBay doesn't have much.

I already have Valar Morghulis and Wildfire Assault promo cards, and I know I'd really like a copy of the Daenerys Targaryen full art promo - really like the art on that one. Otherwise though I don't know what all is out there, so I'm interested in most any promo stuff .

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Awesome
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Can't read my POKAH FASE
mbmbmbmbmb
Try cardgamedb.com, they have a forum for trades and sales.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip, I'll certainly do that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.