Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
There was only one citizen in this three player game. Lenny placed first and opted for brick and wood. John went for wheat and stone, while I settled for stone and sheep. The game was essentially over after three or four turns, as John ran away with the victory.

With his abundance of bricks and wood, Lenny proceeded to go on a road-building binge. John built a third settlement and quickly upgraded to a city. The only chance I may have had was dashed when Lenny the Roadbuilder neglected to cut John's settlements into two sections. This allowed John to connect his two original settlements and take the Longest Road card from Lenny. It was only a matter of time from that point.

Finals: John 10, Jerry 6, Lenny 2

I think this is the only Settlers game I've played wherein someone began with two settlements and finished the game with only two settlements!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.