Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Looking forward to it. Any sense for when it might arrive on store shelves? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Early 2014 is the target, we'll announce when we have a specific date!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
angelkurisu wrote:
Early 2014 is the target, we'll announce when we have a specific date!

Did the prerelease copies come in this week, for those of that ordered them and chose to wait?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E. Strathmeyer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not the answer you're looking for, but you can order your pre-release version from http://asmadigames.com/detail_impulse.php

It was delivered quickly! (and gives you 50% the final game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
strathmeyer wrote:
Not the answer you're looking for, but you can order your pre-release version from http://asmadigames.com/detail_impulse.php

Yeah, I did that on the 4th, and they said they was a mistake and they were out, but would be getting more this week, and asked if I wanted to wait or get a refund, I chose to wait, just hoping they came in like expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will it be distributed in the UK/EU? Innovations was, eventually, but if there's going to be a similar time delay waiting for a co-publisher, I'm better off buying direct; on the other hand, buying direct doubles the price of the game, so if there is a UK distributer I'm better off waiting the extra few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Pfennighaus
United States
Croton-On-Hudson
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Cover your heart!
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
strathmeyer wrote:

Yeah, I did that on the 4th, and they said they was a mistake and they were out, but would be getting more this week, and asked if I wanted to wait or get a refund, I chose to wait, just hoping they came in like expected.

I ordered mine about two weeks ago and it arrived earlier this week. The quality of the components in much better than I was expecting. Hope your copy finds its way to you soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.