Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Rush
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Camelcamelcamel, lowest price it has ever been. Matching the price from Target earlier this week.

http://www.amazon.com/Z-Man-Games-ZMG-71100-Pandemic/dp/B00A...

Qualifies for free shipping with Prime/$35 purchase.

Pandemic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Giant
United States
Douglas
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Pandemic 2nd Edition $21.75
It's about time.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Brighton
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just pulled the trigger - time to add a co-op to the collection! Thanks for the heads-up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Crane
United States
Sherman Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm just curious what the frustration free packaging version is...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bascaria wrote:

I'll tell you Thursday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elias
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Give us lettuce or give us death (or carrots).
mbmbmbmbmb
Bascaria wrote:

They had a thing about it on their front page recently. It is usually just an easier to open wrapping/plastic/box. It won't change the game box or the components. It is supposed to be helpful, and it was nice when I got it with an SD card a while back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Batterton
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
SpiderCat. Direct from the 9th plane of Hell. Adoptions are held every 666 days .
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked this up at Target last night. It is out of stock on-line but they matched the on-line price and I got an additional 5% off the the red card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see it but it's not letting me add it at this price. Keeps defaulting to $32 and change. Frustrating since I've been waiting for this game but probably for the best as I've spent way too much on sales this month anyway.

Edit: just got it to go through! I'm happy and sad at the same time -- I've got to stay away from this forum!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Moreno
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
This Avatar OverText is under construction.
mbmbmbmbmb
In for one. Thanks for posting, Tim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Gurrola
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm kind of wanting to bite...but I already have plenty of co-ops, plus Defenders of the Realm. It's tempting me so much though...one of my friends has it though and we will play his copy, so I may just be getting one for future sake. I'm just wondering if it might just be a shorter Defenders of the Realm in my collection...maybe someone can do some convincing here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Y
United States
Ridgefield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nitromob wrote:
I'm kind of wanting to bite...but I already have plenty of co-ops, plus Defenders of the Realm. It's tempting me so much though...one of my friends has it though and we will play his copy, so I may just be getting one for future sake. I'm just wondering if it might just be a shorter Defenders of the Realm in my collection...maybe someone can do some convincing here...

C'mon... it's Pandemic ... and the Second edition ... and it's $21.75... A whole $.24 cents cheaper than $21.99
Plus if you buy it I'll be your friend.

yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nitromob wrote:

Definitely worth it to have this gem in your collection my friend, especially at this price. And though I haven't played DotR, from what I've read your assessment is spot-on. Should be a much shorter playtime (sometimes too short if you fail). A bit more than a filler (time-wise), but a great shorter game to start, end, or fill time between games. Or just play a few in a row.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I have the first edition, with the On the Brink expansion. So far, we haven't seen any reason to upgrade to the second edition. But as far as someone who doesn't have the game at all, I can't recommend this one enough. It's a very challenging game, good for 2 players especially (we have never won a 4 player game due to cards running out).

We used to take it with us to the local pizza place and play while we had a long lunch. We'd play it twice a week, usually Mondays and Fridays, 2 games each sitting. After months of that, we still never really got tired of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Gurrola
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MilesF wrote:
My wife and I have the first edition, with the On the Brink expansion. So far, we haven't seen any reason to upgrade to the second edition. But as far as someone who doesn't have the game at all, I can't recommend this one enough. It's a very challenging game, good for 2 players especially (we have never won a 4 player game due to cards running out).

We used to take it with us to the local pizza place and play while we had a long lunch. We'd play it twice a week, usually Mondays and Fridays, 2 games each sitting. After months of that, we still never really got tired of it.

Everyone here convinced me...it's a good game and will likely fit in my collection. Defenders doesn't always get played here because of it's length but I've seen videos on this and it seems like a fun similar type of game at a shorter length.

Thanks for all the convincing recommendations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MilesF wrote:

If you go to the Z-man games website, there are upgrade packs for the original game and the original On the Brink. These packs replace all the cards and bring them up to 2nd edition. Each pack is about $10. So rather than rebuy the whole game, you can just upgrade the cards. That is what I did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
eldergias wrote:
MilesF wrote:

If you go to the Z-man games website, there are upgrade packs for the original game and the original On the Brink. These packs replace all the cards and bring them up to 2nd edition. Each pack is about $10. So rather than rebuy the whole game, you can just upgrade the cards. That is what I did.

Thanks, I might have to consider that at some point. I think right now I'm waiting for the right price for In the Lab and will look at upgrades at that point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.