Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grady
United States
Oak Ridge
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a list of cards that are in the sets?

I found an old copy in a ziplock bag at goodwill but have no idea if I'm missing anything.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You found an old copy of Roll For It already? It was just released last month. That's pretty impressive. Maybe count the cards, post that and someone can tell if you're short?

I'd also suggest pinging Ray @ Calliope Games. Tell him what you have and he could probably help you out. You might need to tell him which cards you do have or which set you have, but he should be able to get you straightened out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
paschott wrote:
You found an old copy of Roll For It already? It was just released last month.

That's the same thing I thought! What version of the game is it? Red or purple?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Corrigan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
[[img]https://boardgamegeek.com/jswidget.php?username=Krsnaji&numitems=5&header=1&text=title&images=medium&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=left&inline=1&addstyles=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1[/img]
mbmbmbmbmb
If'n your a try'n to pirate this wee game and are a fish'n for a card count.... Well, l hope I be wrong cause that'd make you one sorry wee fellow, now wouldn't it, Pirate Lad ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.