Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jonathan schleyer
United States
Manhattan Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that there is already a thread on this but no one answered my question so I'll apologize ahead of time and create a new one.

I've been reading that the GMT counter trays may not be big enough for Ghost Panzer. Hence I was wondering what counter tray solutions you were all using? Perhaps a Plano box?

Thanks for your assistance. I am about to start punching this game. Very excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Chipman
United States
Zephyrhills
Florida
flag msg tools
i use the dvg counter trays for BoB. they're a bit deeper than the gmt trays. i'd imagine they'd work just as well for ghost panzer.

edit: i'll update this to say that everything fits nicely into a single dvg tray.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
The two boxes (Ghost Panzer and Band of Brothers) easily accommodate three GMT trays - two in one box, one in the other - and all the paper and cardboard in the box that only has one tray.

I use one tray for the Ghost Panzer units, one for the BoB units, and one for generic counters (suppression, move markers, turn markers, etc.).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got my GP counters in 2 GMT trays and they, plus everything else, still fit the box with the lid just barely not fitting all the way down. Works fine. And it's very nice to have the counters sorted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
I use small zip bags and put all of the maps, scenario cards, counters, and dice from both games into Ghost Panzer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blockhead wrote:
I've got my GP counters in 2 GMT trays and they, plus everything else, still fit the box with the lid just barely not fitting all the way down. Works fine. And it's very nice to have the counters sorted.

I got everything into two GMT trays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Logan
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dumpty wrote:
blockhead wrote:

I got everything into two GMT trays.

Yep. I have a Russian Tray and a German Tray. I also split the shared counters (Suppression, Op Fire, smoke, etc.), so that each tray has an equal amount of everything.

I did the same thing for Screaming Eagles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.