Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I think I drew the short stick for "dumbest question" this time, but here goes: how are the two original Ogre maps supposed to be stored in the box? When I received it, they were folded up and banging about, but some of the videos show them unfolded face-down on top of the tray.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I fold each of them in half, then place them "centered" on top of the other maps. The black insert is molded in such a way that they nestle in just so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner Knizia
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
Go here: http://www.sjgames.com/ogre/products/ogre6e/

About six minutes in you see the boards, each folded in half under the garage. Unfortunately not well, sigh...

Check some of the unboxing Video reviews. There was a great one on SJ Games but I can't find it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner Knizia
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
Try this link to You Tube.

http://youtu.be/RQiibqoGYBI?t=4m54s
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bauman
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm storing mine externally in a smaller game expansion box, along with a base set of counters in a Plano. If I want to bust out a quick game of basic Ogre (which is my intent most of the time), I'd rather not have to lug out the big box and take out all of the maps etc just for a 5 minute setup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I'm keeping all of the maps outside of the box so I can lay them stacked flat. I put a few puffed-up empty ziplocks in there to fill the space and hopefully prevent counter spills.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.