Hide
5 Posts

Krosmaster: Arena» Forums » Strategy

Subject: That strong character nobody is playing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kallen Paddock
msg tools
Hey guys so I recently picked up most of the 1st series of Krosmaster Arena. I haven't played many games but I have converted a lot of friends over to the game.

I was wondering what characters are being underused or you think are a fun bang for their buck?

I know brotherhood of the tofu should be a nobrainer but the mobility of Yugo/Percedal is crazy. I also find myself loving all the rogues in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Paddocast wrote:
Hey guys so I recently picked up most of the 1st series of Krosmaster Arena. I haven't played many games but I have converted a lot of friends over to the game.

I was wondering what characters are being underused or you think are a fun bang for their buck?

I know brotherhood of the tofu should be a nobrainer but the mobility of Yugo/Percedal is crazy. I also find myself loving all the rogues in the game.

Personally I like the Knights.
The look, and the way they play.
Especially when we play 18 point teams.
Yes I know, not kosher, but that few more points makes for some epic games even with random teams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Gierlinger

Quincy
Illinois
msg tools
If I am just having fun love to play a knight team.

Brotherhood is fun too.

I love to play all token teams too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gousis
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played twice yesterday with my buddy who introduced me to the game. Played 5 games online now with just the starter characters and am 5-0.

I love Bill Tell. 8 range and 2 attacks. If you can get him the +3AP equipment his gets 3 attacks. Just boost him up with a critical dice and play hit and run while they chase you. Killed a level 5 guy by himself this last game with 1 hit from Oscar Kass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Massey
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play online quite a bit.

I have yet to come across Shak Skaka.

He makes your opponents spells cost an extra ap when they are adjacent, and if you are super lucky you can do 7-9 damage with one attack.

He also has a 4 range no los attack spell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.