Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Betzelberger
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody play face to face in the Las Vegas area? I used to be hooked up with the Berserk Commissars out of Portland, OR. However, when I moved across the country then south to the desert, I found it hard to find any players. I've got pretty much all the modules, know the rules, and have about 40-50 games under my belt. Itching to get back into the hobby. All my counters and maps are just sitting in the closet...waiting.

Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadir Elfarra
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me throw this thing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam,
Just checked the ASL Players' Google Map (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?authuser=0&ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=...) and was surprised to find no players pinned in Las Vegas. You could be the first, though.

FWIW, I've received numerous e-mails from players who've found opponents by adding a pin to the map and periodically checking back to see if anyone has added a pin nearby. Contact me if you want to add a pin.

Good luck in the hunt,
-Nadir
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Betzelberger
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
-Nadir

I'd love to add a pin to the map. What else do I need to do?

Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Cannonade At Valmy
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Jimmy 619 8233581. Here wed thurs nights. Lets play ASL. Call me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.