Popular Tags: [View All]
andrea melegari
Italy
parma
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,
as a great fan of racing games i'm interested in giving a try to SR. It seems different enough from other racing games and easy to learn so it could be a nice addition for my family.

Do you know if i can get THIS in EU at a fair price? I have found a copule of solutions but with shipment costs i'd pay about 50euros that is a bit overpriced.

Thx in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle/Griffon games is present at Essen every year - that is where I buy their games. I think I paid 35 Euros or so. Not a bargain, but ok I guess. meeple

The usual online price in our part of the world is 50 or a little less it seems ... pity, this is really a good game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Topher Speth
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Hi Andrea,
Gryphon Games could sell you this title direct for less than that. I will send you a message with details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.