Jim Reed
United States
Hudson
Ohio
flag msg tools
Your local hangout for Craft Beer, Mega Milkshakes and Hobby Gaming. Visit www.maltedmeeple.com for more information!
badge
Ravenwood Castle, a gaming destination in Hocking Hills, Ohio. Visit www.ravenwoodcastle.com for more information!
mbmbmbmbmb
Announcing Ravenwood Castle's second annual summer convention - Con in the Castle 2014! Join us July 18th to 20th, 2014 at Ravenwood Castle in the scenic Hocking Hills, Ohio.

A weekend of board games, role playing games and general goodness! In a castle!!

Our Guest of Honor for Con in the Castle is none other than Richard Launius from King Richard Games! Richard is best known for games such as Arkham Horror, Elder Sign and Defenders of the Realm. He will be playing these and other games with guests, and has also hinted that he may be bringing some new prototypes that he's working on as well!

Con in the Castle takes place in the peak season in Hocking Hills. In addition to all of the gaming goodness you could want, a whole host of outdoor activities will be available for those who wish to get out and see some nature! Nearby attractions include zip lines and canopy tours, adventure hiking, canoeing and horse back riding.

Tickets for Con in the Castle are $75 and include an outdoor barbecue dinner Saturday.

For more information or to book your rooms, visit the Ravenwood Castle website or email us at info@ravenwoodcastle.com. Additional details and event announcements are also available on our blog, Quoth the Raven.

Ravenwood Castle is a castle and country inn located in Ohio's Hocking Hills region and owned and operated by long time gamers. With a unique setting, an ever growing library of games, and two annual game conventions, Ravenwood Castle is the discriminating gamer's gaming destination of choice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Kunes
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim my wife and I really enjoyed our first stay at the Castle this past weekend. Steve and Amanda were great hosts. This sounds like a great time. one of the years, won't be next year, we'll have to try and make this. We'll definitely be back!

meeple Keep playing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Reed
United States
Hudson
Ohio
flag msg tools
Your local hangout for Craft Beer, Mega Milkshakes and Hobby Gaming. Visit www.maltedmeeple.com for more information!
badge
Ravenwood Castle, a gaming destination in Hocking Hills, Ohio. Visit www.ravenwoodcastle.com for more information!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Bill! Sorry I missed you, I'll be sure to be onsite next time you visit.

We plan to keep doing the conventions, so you'll definitely have an opportunity to join us for one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Reed
United States
Hudson
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only three months until Con in the Castle!

We're putting the finishing touches on the schedule, and beefing up the guest game library (up to over 150 games!).

I've also been in contact with Richard, and he's got quite the list of prototypes he's planning on bringing! Run, Fight or Die! is guaranteed to be there, along with several others that he's hoping to bring along.

There are still a few rooms left onsite. If you haven't had a chance to join us for one of our gaming conventions yet, now's your chance!

http://www.ravenwoodcastle.com/2014/04/22/con-castle-2014

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Reed
United States
Hudson
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're down to only a few rooms left for Con in the Castle 2014.

If you're looking for an opportunity to play some great games, in a great location, with a great guest (Richard Launius), book now!

And if you haven't been keeping an eye on our blog (it's ok, I'll forgive you!), you may be interested in our brand new Huntsman's Hollow cabins, or our completely renovated Raven's Roost Pub - just a few of the great new renovations we have going on at the Castle!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.