Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
charles vera
United States
el paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played our first game this last Monday and had an awesome time! It was a 3 player game and only one of us has been living under a rock and has not watched the walking dead. Even they liked the game, but not as much as me and my sister who love the walking dead tv show. We played where if one of us dies we lose the game but we didn't play with our events exposed. We decided to drop hints to the leader, "hey I would really like to stay at the farm, but it's up to you leader". We kept the events secret till we played them.

During the game we didn't really lose any bit points and if we did we would pay 1 food to get it back at the end of the round. Our biggest problem was getting allies but I think that's cuz it was at the jail and we didn't really focus on the jail to much.

We barely survived the game with 2 cards remaining of the food pile! A very awesome game!

It was pretty cool for those of us who like the walking dead, especially cuz as our starting equipment Daryl got a crossbow and Rick got a handgun! How awesome is that!

Overall I love the leader aspect of this game and the interaction between players. The pictures on the cards take you down memory lane if you've watched the show.

Thanks to Matt Hyra for another awesome cryptozoic game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree... we love it at my house too... simple and fun... the expansion looks to add a new dynamic element in the form of the governer... can't wait for that...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The expansion definitely adds some fun new elements. I'd never play without te expansion once it's released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.