Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, Koyoko is here. Can't wait to play through the scenario.....and I finally have a Koyoko......only a small problem with what to do with the 5 extras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will gladly take a Kyoko set off your hands!

By the way, how did you get a full game night box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DoomTurtle wrote:
I will gladly take a Kyoko set off your hands!

By the way, how did you get a full game night box?

HAHA here too! I thought that the game night boxes were only given out to retailers for demo purposes? (But I havent looked into it that hard either).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In another thread:

mhutton wrote:
Should be getting a box....will be happy to part out the extra koyoko's.....for a pretty penny.

There has been nothing said to indicate that this character is limited in any way!

Good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
mhutton wrote:
Yup, Koyoko is here. Can't wait to play through the scenario.....and I finally have a Koyoko......only a small problem with what to do with the 5 extras.

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Helme
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mhutton wrote:
You could always send one to me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check my wish list and go from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice.
I just heard from my FLGS owner that the copy of the Gaming Night kit she ordered just came in. We're working out a time to host a zombicide event. I'll help organize it, and walk away with a Kyoko mini. It won't be quite like having a scenario picked, but I'll still feel like I earned the mini.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in buying one.,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coyotenomad wrote:
Nice.
I just heard from my FLGS owner that the copy of the Gaming Night kit she ordered just came in. We're working out a time to host a zombicide event. I'll help organize it, and walk away with a Kyoko mini. It won't be quite like having a scenario picked, but I'll still feel like I earned the mini.

This is how I'll be getting mine, as well. My FLGS owner said it's on its way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EitherOrlok wrote:
Coyotenomad wrote:
Nice.

This is how I'll be getting mine, as well. My FLGS owner said it's on its way.

I'm glad to hear this!!!
Please let us know how it goes.

I tried to set this up with 10 different stores.
7 of them won't deal with the distributors involved.
2 of them say it is out of stock.
1 of them got me in a boxsurprise, and then decided to sell me Kyoko, her zombie, the dice, and the scenario for 2/3 the price of the box .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ropya wrote:
I'd be interested in buying one.,

Shoot me a pm, if we agree on a price we can set something up through the marketplace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ebon Hawk
United States
Janesville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to walk into my FLGS and buy the kit. I am not sure how stores got these, but they are a lot rarer than I expected. I am sure that they will become more common over time and the price of the promo will go down drastically. There is also nothing from GG that says this promo will only be available through the contest or these game night kits. I was able to find good homes for all of the promos, so I cannot help anyone else with getting one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I still have a couple left, pm me if you are interested in one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Jørgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Any chance some one will put the scenario from the game night kit up? Or at least give a short explanation about it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've asked my FLGS about them. They didn't seem to know they existed so don't know how well advertised they are. They are going to ask their supplier for me later this week. They have a whole ton of Zombicide goodies on display so have clearly done a big order. If they're able to get them in I'll sort out as many people as I can at cost + postage (kind of an empty promise at the moment as I don't know if I'll even be able to get any mind!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
I've asked my FLGS about them. They didn't seem to know they existed so don't know how well advertised they are. They are going to ask their supplier for me later this week. They have a whole ton of Zombicide goodies on display so have clearly done a big order. If they're able to get them in I'll sort out as many people as I can at cost + postage (kind of an empty promise at the moment as I don't know if I'll even be able to get any mind!)

I actually DO have 2 left, so you may want to contact me first

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mhutton wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:

Your based in the USA which makes postage more expensive, and you've said elsewhere you're looking to get as much as possible for them, which I'm not really interested in doing. I'll wait to see if my FLGS can get them, as I'll be able to get them at cost then (and provide them to others at cost as well).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
jonahmaul wrote:
mhutton wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:

Your based in the USA which makes postage more expensive, and you've said elsewhere you're looking to get as much as possible for them, which I'm not really interested in doing. I'll wait to see if my FLGS can get them, as I'll be able to get them at cost then (and provide them to others at cost as well).

He was hinting you are ruining his business model.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Game Butcher
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:

You talking about Firestorm in Cardiff, Jonah? If so, nice one! Let me know how that goes, I'd be interested in getting involved with any Zombicide event that may happen and also the possibility of a Kyoko of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The scenario included looks really fun as well. I may try my first session report after playing it.

Btw, down to my last Koyoko......that was an easy $150.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meat Hook wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:

You talking about Firestorm in Cardiff, Jonah? If so, nice one! Let me know how that goes, I'd be interested in getting involved with any Zombicide event that may happen and also the possibility of a Kyoko of course.

I am, I spoke to them yesterday and they're going to try and find out the score for me. Fingers crossed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Game Butcher
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
I am, I spoke to them yesterday and they're going to try and find out the score for me. Fingers crossed!

Super! Good luck with that. Wondering whether I should go and bother them too... Don't want to nag, but want to show interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meat Hook wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:

Super! Good luck with that. Wondering whether I should go and bother them too... Don't want to nag, but want to show interest.

Do it man! The more people asking about them, the more likely they are to get some in and run a night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Game Butcher
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
Meat Hook wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:

Do it man! The more people asking about them, the more likely they are to get some in and run a night.

Quite right. Can't hurt. Will do, next chance I get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.