Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(1) When firing the "Automatic", every rolled hit becomes two hits. I assume, you can distribute these two hits to two different targets? Otherwise, this special is not very advantageous against zombies.

(2) Btw, because of thematic reasoning, I am not so sure, if the same is the case with the sniper rifle special, that is, if you can distribute the two hits coming from Aim + Hit to different targets. I assume: No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:
(1) When firing the "Automatic", every rolled hit becomes two hits. I assume, you can distribute these two hits to two different targets? Otherwise, this special is not very advantageous against zombies.

(2) Btw, because of thematic reasoning, I am not so sure, if the same is the case with the sniper rifle special, that is, if you can distribute the two hits coming from Aim + Hit to different targets. I assume: No.

1. yes

2 yes you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please note about (2), that with Aim and Sniper Rifle range AND hits are raised by one. Additionally, you can allocate more than one aim marker to the same hit. How should this be handled, if you can distribute hits?

Example: The sniper rifle does one hit, and two aims (with a weapon die bonus). I allocate both aims to the one hit. This makes 3 hits, arbitrariy distributable at a range of 6 (4 + 2) or less, or what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:
Please note about (2), that with Aim and Sniper Rifle range AND hits are raised by one. Additionally, you can allocate more than one aim marker to the same hit. How should this be handled, if you can distribute hits?

Example: The sniper rifle does one hit, and two aims (with a weapon die bonus). I allocate both aims to the one hit. This makes 3 hits, arbitrariy distributable at a range of 6 (4 + 2) or less, or what?

I think you're over thinking this. It gives you an extra hit. There's nothing in the rules that state you must use those hits on the same target.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.