United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When geekmodding, I frequently right click images and "Open in new tab". This method gives me their dimensions, and lets me easily click back and forth between tabs to see if two uploaded images are duplicates.

Now when I do that, the image downloads and is in a download bar at the bottom of my screen, that opens in an image viewer instead of a tab of my browser. I haven't changed any settings.

Edit: When clicking on an existing image, it no longer opens in a pop-up window, but a blank pop up window has a download button which I click to get see the image in the separate image browser. Much less useful.

Geekmod is also proving challenging because not all images are visible at all sizes yet, so checking for duplicates is harder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmbmb
Re: Images in geekmod no longer open in new tab when I right click, "Open in New Tab", they download instead
indigopotter wrote:
When geekmodding, I frequently right click images and "Open in new tab". This method gives me their dimensions, and lets me easily click back and forth between tabs to see if two uploaded images are duplicates.

Now when I do that, the image downloads and is in a download bar at the bottom of my screen, that opens in an image viewer instead of a tab of my browser. I haven't changed any settings.

Edit: When clicking on an existing image, it no longer opens in a pop-up window, but a blank pop up window has a download button which I click to get see the image in the separate image browser. Much less useful.

Geekmod is also proving challenging because not all images are visible at all sizes yet, so checking for duplicates is harder.

This should be fixed for images that are uploaded after this post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Sorensen
United Kingdom
Millom
Cumbria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Images in geekmod no longer open in new tab when I right click, "Open in New Tab", they download instead
dakarp wrote:
This should be fixed for images that are uploaded after this post.

Just to confirm, this appear to be working correctly now. Thanks for the fix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.