Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Winter
United States
Free Soil
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well i have been reading all the after action reports and have watched all the reviews and box openings i have down loaded all the files ready to print...but no game.. i have been watching my ship status from gmt, unchanging then i look today and it is all together gone??? i called gmt and was informed something happened when they charged it and it didn't go through??? talk about a sinking feeling... still trying to straighten it out.
man this sucks. i do not blame gmt in any way except, why did i not get some kind of e-mail or phone call telling me what happened. now with the holiday upon us it could be weeks. F%*# me running. or while silent running.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so very sorry, Jason, for the complications experience around delivery of the game. I hope you can make due with Vassal or ZunTzu in the meantime although I know you prefer having the boxed game in front of you. Let me know when it arrives, please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar thing happened to me, but with a different ending.

My CC# had changed, so when GMT tried to run it they found it denied. But GMT telephoned me ten days later and I gave 'em the new CC#.

When my game didn't arrive immediately after the shipping announcement, I went to the GMT website and checked my account. There was absolutely no record of my ever having pre-ordered the Hunters ! I was bummed out, believing that the CC screw-up had somehow caused me to be dropped from the list.

A few days later the game somehow magically appeared on my doorstep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Winter
United States
Free Soil
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
well it is straightened out.. it will ship today according to gmt customer service.
I would like to state gmt customer service has been great. I just wish they would have contacted me before missing final shipping. oh well i suppose can live another week or 2. soblue i have another game on pre order from another game company it has been delayed 2 months so this one was much anticipated as well as a hard pill to swallow when finding out there was a problem. such is the world of pre ordering games.

no worries john, great game and great game company i carry no grudge, have no regrets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
No publisher even comes in a close second to GMT in terms of customer service and a commitment to making things right.

John - your concern in this thread is top notch as well. Good for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. And I can tell you as someone who has the pleasure to rely on GMT to handle all customer service issues, I don't lose any sleep and feel myself very fortunate to get to work with guys such as Gene, Tony, Mark, Rodger, etc. who always put the customer first. They are a class act, and I really appreciate how they have run some special discounts for customers, especially for those who have had challenges with securing full time employment. No customer service is perfect, but they strive to get it right all the time. Amen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Class act, Sean. Glad the game has arrived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.