United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
Send me a trade offer!
badge
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!
mbmbmbmbmb
http://pressroom.target.com/news/a-message-from-ceo-gregg-st...

Quote:
We’re in this together, and in that spirit, we are extending a 10% discount – the same amount our team members receive – to guests who shop in U.S. stores on Dec. 21 and 22.

as a note: Offer cannot be combined with other storewide or category/department coupons.

might mean some deals on games. Worth checking out at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Miller
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it is time to buy Star Trek Catan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They should give me 50% off. My life has been hell last 48 hours (work at a credit card company) because of Target.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And I know people whose credit cards got stolen have it worse, but I was working till 10 last night and working again since 5:30 this morning. I am a bit salty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Conphas wrote:
And I know people whose credit cards got stolen have it worse, but I was working till 10 last night and working again since 5:30 this morning. I am a bit salty.

I can understand that, but the silver lining is job security. Hang in there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Vore
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
Send me a trade offer!
badge
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!
mbmbmbmbmb
Conphas wrote:
They should give me 50% off. My life has been hell last 48 hours (work at a credit card company) because of Target.

I work at a bank. I've had my small share of your hell. Lots of over reacting people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Y
United States
Ridgefield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chang1701 wrote:
Conphas wrote:

I work at a bank. I've had my small share of your hell. Lots of over reacting people.

Any job where you deal with many types of people can be trying. What most people do not realize is that, "you" are dealing with many "peoples" while "they" are just dealing with "you". Or maybe they do but don't really care ...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.