Popular Tags: [View All]
Daryl McLaurine
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok...I'm a pretty patient person, hell, I waited over a year and a half for OGRE, Still waiting on Cthulhu Wars...

But at least they communicated something.

I *FINALLY* got my KS version (in two boxes), but it's missing the Crysis game, and a WHOLE BUNCH of figures, cards, and addons.

I wrote to QG, via Kickstarter, and got no reply. Ever.

Forget the hellaciously confusing campaign they ran, at this point, I am getting my Credit Card company involved.

Who else is feeling screwed on this one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Queen games took on a bit too much at one time.

However, I do believe the Crysis game was never going to be shipped with DDD? Crysis was going to be shipped separately as documented on the $180 pledge level:
Quote:
Crysis will be shipped separately.

Most of the Radioactive expansion was going to be shipped later as well - they shipped out the base game with just the free stretch goals. Add-ons are going to be shipped in early 2014. Sounds like they ran out of Glow in the Dark as well so my guess is if you got that one, it will come with your radioactive add-ons, etc.

I'm not writing this to totally defend Queen Games - there appear to be quite a few legitimate issues with customer service the last month but I did want to point out a few things that were posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kindree
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They've already stated several times that Crysis and all the addons will be coming in the new year.

I was going to link to the listing indicating what should/shouldn't be in the box, but I saw that you wrote the same kind of thing there an hour or two ago (they aren't notified on comments, or don't respond).

From the main comment section, I see the following comment from Nikki:
Quote:
Hello,
I have been absent due to the high volume of emails and the organizing and following up with missing packages and parts. I have sent a second list to our shippers in the US and they are working on it. I have also sent a second list to our shippers in Germany. I to have begun to pack what I can with my limited supply of parts. So this dose take me away from the computer.
Nikki QG-US

LITDE and the other addons haven't shipped. What has shipped is the base game, kickstarter "basic addons" (not the pick-and-choose addons), Metro option, and that's it. People who ask about the other addons/LITD Expansion seem to be ignored for the most part.

Not trying to defend, simply trying to help. I don't need to wish you luck at getting it, but I do wish you luck in getting it quickly.

ninja'ed while I was looking up information to help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Boardgamer
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm missing pieces, have emailed them through the Kickstarter page and have heard nothing back either.

I'm missing glow in the darks, tuff guy minis etc (Stuff that most other people have received and were stretch goals, not add-ons everyone is waiting on).

I sent the email about a month ago and have been patient as I'm not expecting much to happen over the festive season, but an update post, email or anything letting the people in my situation (As there seems to be a few) what is going on would have been expected.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now, but this issue needs to be addressed by them soon. Even if they just tell me they are working on it and are aware of the problem.

EDIT: Seems to be addressed and being sorted. Received a message from Nikki stating my name has been added to the list of people missing things. It seems they are starting to send these out now the holiday period is over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aldo Nova
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
No, I'm quite satisfied. They delivered the game I was expecting on time and in perfect condition, apart from the Radioactive Zeds, for which I can wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.