Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R. S.
Canada
Whitby
Ontario
flag msg tools
Hey all,

My girlfriend and I are relatively new to more complicated board games, but don't have any board game friends! We're 25 and 26, play Mage Knight, Dominion, Agricola, Netrunner, Seven Wonders, Carcassone, and are willing (and able! lol) to learn more.

Give me a private message if you want to chill sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Bedang
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
FortyRock
badge
Beware of Rocks
mbmbmbmbmb
TheNewblar wrote:
Hey all,

My girlfriend and I are relatively new to more complicated board games, but don't have any board game friends! We're 25 and 26 (white), play Mage Knight, Dominion, Agricola, Netrunner, Seven Wonders, Carcassone, and are willing (and able! lol) to learn more.

Give me a private message if you want to chill sometime.

Welcome, but I don't think it's really necessary to specify colour around here, is it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. S.
Canada
Whitby
Ontario
flag msg tools
lol Edited for ya. I don't really care personally, but thought other people might.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Anness
Canada
Oshawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im from Oshawa if you're still looking. My buddy and I are looking to start an occasional gaming group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan h
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the Oshawa area and am looking for a gaming group. PM me if your still looking for people to play with

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shomes Bones
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I'm also interested. From Whitby.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.