Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Denny Dukes
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have concerns about the campaign continuing from the base game to this expansion. Mainly, Nere. How can she gain all that many skills compared to the other mice, when Maginos has already taken all the Mystic skills from the base game at this point? At least, that's the situation with my group. And, what, now Maginos isn't allowed to take any of the new Mystic skills in order to let Nere catch up as well as she can? It's an odd situation. The crux of the problem feels like the fact that all skills are unique and cannot be duplicated. I appreciate the concept, but it's a killer sometimes, especially in regards to the Nere situation. So, duplicating and re-speccing seem like answers to me, if such official variants were created.

Am I wrong? I guess so, since no one else has expressed concern. Bah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We treated it as a new campaign had no problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denny Dukes
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You had all characters lose the Skills they knew up to that point? A clean slate? The same with kept, earned equipment? A neat idea, if so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Bosmans
United States
flag msg tools
When we reset for Heart of Glorm, everyone received two skills and one extra item of choice. It seemed to work out fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We just continued from where we were. We had no problem.

If you are concerned try this: in 4 of the 6 chapters you must take Nere, so just don't take Maginos for the first few chapters.

Also Spoilers:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Nere gets a specifc extra skill for free after the second adventure. Coupled with her starting skill she will have two for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.