David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cracked open my copy getting ready to play it this eve, I applied the stickers to all the meeples except one. I am missing a yellow meeple. So my question is do you use all the meeples when constructing or can I get away with the missing yellow?

Please let me know ASAP, I really want to play this this eve, as well as over the holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royce Calverley
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You do use them all, but it won't really make a difference if there is one less meeple playing in the stadium.

You should request a replacement but feel free to play in the meantime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark De Lorenzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tellerium wrote:
You do use them all, but it won't really make a difference if there is one less meeple playing in the stadium.

Rule book states, after placing all the meeples, place any remaining on the stadium. For me, it was 4 extra meeples to be placed in there.

If I were you, place all the meeples properly, and do as the rule book says with the stadium. You should be fine tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan B.
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I counted all possible placements for Meeples. It should be right that you place all Meeples. My game had one red Meeples missing but Repos sent me a replacement within two weeks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 15 meeples of each color in the game. If you were missing one and wanted to be carefully balanced, you could play the game with only 14 of each color and simply not place a meeple on the top of the buildings except for the stadium (you should still have 4 to place on top of the stadium then).

If you didn't mind the extras of the other colors, then just play with what you have and place only 3 on the stadium.

I'd favor just tossing out all the meeples and having fun. It's a light hearted dexterity game so issues of balance are rather moot given that you're still going to lose if you suck at flicking the disc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wells
United States
Shelton
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One, I wish! I am missing 5 yellows. I was really looking forward to playing this today. Does anyone know if Carcassone has the same size meeples?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found out that I was missing 2 black meeples. Game played just fine anyway, as scoring is rather optional, we are just having a blast destroying and knocking buildings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it with the missing one and didn't even notice it gone. 5 on the other hand would be a different story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wells
United States
Shelton
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just gave another copy of this game as a gift last night... no vechile tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel James
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jawells wrote:
I just gave another copy of this game as a gift last night... no vechile tokens.

Snap - except the copy I sent as a gift was missing two flick discs and the sticker sheet !

angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Alaska
msg tools
Just opened mine this evening - missing 5 red meeples

I thought I was just missing a single meeple until I realized that the bottom floor of the stadium holds EIGHT, not four, meeples.

edit - corrected the number\type of missing pieces

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.