L'Aéropostale» Forums » General

Subject: The transparent bases are not suitable to the airplanes figures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bern V
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
The transparent bases are not suitable to the airplanes figures. Within the slot of all the bases, there are three plastic dots that damaged the airplane figures. How can one solve this issue ?

On the other hand, I punched out bought copy today, and found the die-cutting was fairly poor in places. Some strips were damaged (see other posts).

To play the game before I solve the base issue (and get new airplanes tiles and strips), I will try to use the planes from the game "Airline Europe" (Alan R. Moon - filosofia). All plane colors coincide.

Otherwise, the game mechanics seems very good.
The board is of excellent quality and is beautiful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thierry Mattray
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We are really sorry for these problems.
It seems that the manufacturer's work was not as good as usual, at least for some boxes ...

For the plastic dots, one of the french player suggested to put some adhesive (scotch in french) piece under the airplane figures foot to avoid to damage them.
He used to do this for many games and it seems to work fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Aubert
France
TOULON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used a small file and it worked perfectly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Cardoso
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tontione wrote:
We are really sorry for these problems.
It seems that the manufacturer's work was not as good as usual, at least for some boxes ...

For the plastic dots, one of the french player suggested to put some adhesive (scotch in french) piece under the airplane figures foot to avoid to damage them.
He used to do this for many games and it seems to work fine.

Unfortunately, I've been playing with these transparent bases and my airplane figures got damaged. I didn't see this solution before.

Asyncron Games will send replacement parts for those with these faulty copies of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier CHANRY
France
TOURS
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Please send us a email on support@asyncron.fr

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.