Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the FFG card sleeve packets (that the sleeves come in) to bind the cards together and put these packets in the game box. Unfortunately, the cards fit, but the the tray doesn't. I find it's easier to leave the tray out and just stack them all, possibly labeled. I have a huge stack of trays in the game room, but it always takes 2 seconds to get what I need. You could always use deck boxes (left out of the game box and labeled) but this would take more space than the trays stacked together.

I know not the answer you were looking for, but most practical I believe. I will be curious to see if anyone has any different ideas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
killy9999
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's how I solved the problem:

EDIT: You can also bump this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I have a bunch with like 6-7 short piles of cards on top of everything. Definitely not ideal. Will look into cutting the tray, I like that idea! Can you stack two trays cut in half on top of the mounted board/books?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
killy9999
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:
Can you stack two trays cut in half on top of the mounted board/books?
Not really. You can try what it would be like by simply putting two counter trays on top of mounted map an rulebooks.

Also note that you need rubber bands to keep the half-tray closed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DominiGeek
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo
D.N.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Not sure if this can help, check http://www.ee0r.com/boxes/

You can make custom card boxes and identify them. maybe you could make slim boxes, 2 for each era and stack them somehow. You have to measure the size of the box depending of the dimensions of the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.