Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Hurst
United States
Gastonia
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand the union penalty part of this rule, but not sure i really get the rewards part.

When is the reward part of this rule actually paid to the player, at the end of the turn, or immediately upon the condition being met?

Bullet 1, this can therefore be received multiple times each turn?

Bullet 2, reading it seems to suggest could be awarded multiple times per turn assuming different attacking forces meet the requirement. Or is is a 1 time per turn, regardless of number times the requirement may be met but by different forces that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Boucher
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tarheel wrote:
I understand the union penalty part of this rule, but not sure i really get the rewards part.

When is the reward part of this rule actually paid to the player, at the end of the turn, or immediately upon the condition being met?

Bullet 1, this can therefore be received multiple times each turn?

It says "every attack" so yes.

Quote:
Bullet 2, reading it seems to suggest could be awarded multiple times per turn assuming different attacking forces meet the requirement. Or is is a 1 time per turn, regardless of number times the requirement may be met but by different forces that turn.

In that case, as I interpret it, it would be once for each force per turn.

In reality, these things are not so easy to achieve in large numbers as the Confederate player will take measures to make that difficult, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.