I should buy less games
Stop looking at my avatar!
If you pass through an hex with an enemy ship it will get flagged for combat. That I understand.
However after you pass through the hex, can the enemy move/build extra ships there so they will be added to the battle when action phase ends or the only ships that'll battle are the ones which were already in the hex when the ship passed through?
I think you are missing something.
Normal game flow is like this:
- player 1 moves 3 ships into a hex containing 3 ships from player 2
- they dont have cloaking, so are pinned there.
- player 1 ends his turn
- player 2 builds 2 other ships in that hex
- player 1 turn again, he cant do anything else so he passes. Round over for him.
- player 2 builds another 2 ships for a total of 7 now. He passes
- all players have passed, combat begins.