Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim had not played this and had heard some very good things about it from his sister and brother-in-law (fellow Westbank Gamers Melissa and Mark Michel). So, he requested that we play it and we were happy to oblige. This Dirk Henn game has proved extremely popular with our group and makes its way to the table quite frequently.

I held a narrow lead after the first round, but lost my majority in computers late in the game. This allowed everyone to shoot past me. It appeared as though Jim might squeak by with a victory, but Darren proved the most diverse and captured a narrow victory.

The really interesting aspect of this game was that the second scoring card must have been the very last card in the 4th section of the deck as it did not surface until the stack of stock certificates was nearly expired. Thus, immediately after drawing the second scoring card, the game ended following the next few stock purchases.

Round-by-round scores:

Round 1: Greg 7, Darren 6, Jim 1, Spouey 1
Round 2: Darren 27, Greg 26, Spouey 22, Jim 22
Finals: Darren 77, Jim 74, Spouey 71, Greg 67

Ratings: Spouey 7, Darren 7, Jim 6.5, Greg 6.5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.