Zigi Hogan
United States
The Ozarks
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
What's it going to be then, eh?
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing several games I finally had gotten around to looking at the d8 that was one of the (controversial) stretch goals for the Extreme Danger KS.

I then noticed that it is the exact same d8 that came with my original base game (the same color and numbering system). Is this correct? Is the die supposed to be different than a standard die?

Since the sides of d8's should add up to 9 and both of the d8's that came with the base game and the KS are all over the place.

Just wondering if I have gotten the correct die or if there is a mistake.

Let me know what you all think, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're copy came with the plastic firefighters, then you have the correct d8 (Koplow style: opposite sides should add up to either 7 or 11).

The replacement die was for people who had copies from a previous print run (2011). d8 confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
My d8 from one of the more recent printings of the base game was somewhat lacking in quality, with much of the paint in the numbers flaking off. I didn't realize how bad it was until I got a new d8 from the KickStarter campaign. Sure was nice to get a replacement!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.