Subject: So late to the party =( rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D.

Gunnison
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmb
So a friend showed me the game and then I saw the recently posted video of the unboxing and now I am so sad I didn't get in on the kickstarter, with that said....Is there anyone who might have an extra one be willing/interested to sell me theirs? If so shoot me a PM. =) thanks in advance

Thanks for the tip. I'm in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It will help your request greatly if you mention where you are located.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cortland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will also jump into this party. I will buy an extra copy as this kickstarter fell in my down time where I was out of board games. I am in Ohio.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Barrett
United States
Warren
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BFast20 wrote:
I will also jump into this party. I will buy an extra copy as this kickstarter fell in my down time where I was out of board games. I am in Ohio.

I live down the road in Warren and would gladly play this with you/your group when/if you acquire it, lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Preston
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone was late to the Myth party and is still interested. Miniature market has preorder copies available. Just ordered my copy and added the first boss expansion.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/mcx5901.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MSgt Keats
msg tools
Already under $70? That's surprising considering SDE is still at $80 and has been out a few years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, SDE does have an MSRP of $10 higher. Both discounts are right around the $20 mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that, in order not to upset distributors too much, KS creators can only give so much discount to their games. Zombicide 2, in fact, gave *no* discount for their Toxic Mall expansion set during its KS. From the various KS boardgames I've seen, I think it's safe to assume not only will the game reach the OLGS before all backers receive their copies, but the discounts will be about as good as the KS. If you're not OCD, you can wait until retail.

Here's the SDE price tracker:
http://camelcamelcamel.com/Cool-Mini-or-Not-SPM21101/product...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.