Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darth Mallen
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have a custom card creation program/template that they would be willing to share? I'm primarily interested in creating additional custom captains (I have seen the ones that have already been posted), but would not mind toying with other cards as well. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bickart
United States
Seneca
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
See one of the later posts in the files section. It's not great, but the file can be used to substitute your own captains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Mallen
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks I was hoping someone would share a card generator program on the level of X-wing or Duel of Ages 2. Judging from the very professional looking custom captains that have already been posted, thinking this probably already exists (and did not want to reinvent the wheel).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Mallen
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My plan is to take pics of friends that play the game (preferably post rum) and make custom captain cards similar to what the game designer did for himself arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.