Subject: Status of Refund Requests? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin S-D
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have passed the two-week mark estimated for moving forward with refund requests that were granted earlier this month.

I understand that an estimate is not a guarantee, but I do think that asking for an update in this matter is reasonable.

I am posting to this forum as my direct communications to UnBound Games in this matter have garnered no informative response beyond the initial notification that my request had been accepted.

Below are links to a couple postings by Christopher that inform my understanding of the two-week estimate for fulfilling refund requests.

- The initial post on BoardGameGeek that gives a rough deadline for refund requests. This post put the deadline for refund requests to be December 7: 

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1082300/ks-refund-requests-d...

- Christopher's post mentioning the estimated refund timeline (I do need to share that none of the information Christopher gives in the post was communicated to me when my refund request was accepted):
http://www.becomemagi.com/topic/not-giving-refunds-i-see-nic...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin S-D
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An update for any current or future perusers of this thread: I received a response from Unbound Games dated December 28 (10:43pm) stating that my refund “should be processed next week.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin S-D
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
January 15, 2014

No refund has been issued yet, and no further word on the status of a refund.

I sent a message directly to UnBound Games on January 7, asking for an update on the status of my refund. No response from UnBound Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stahler Jr.
United States
Wheelock
Vermont
flag msg tools
Check out Truesight and other award-winning fiction at davidstahlerjr.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
I followed up on my refund request from a month ago last week and received a reply from Brian G. apologizing for the delay and indicating it would be forthcoming shortly. I received a second email yesterday saying refunds were supposed to go out tomorrow (meaning today).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin S-D
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my full refund today. Hope you did, too, David.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stahler Jr.
United States
Wheelock
Vermont
flag msg tools
Check out Truesight and other award-winning fiction at davidstahlerjr.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. Came through about 9:40. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lynch
United States
Brooklawn
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.