Kenneth Lewandowski
United States
St. Charles
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering if I am missing a set of cards for this game or not....

There are special 'inventions' for each scenario (Mast, Lifeboat etc.) Are there supposed to be cards for these or do I just use the info as printed (very small I might say) on the Scenario Card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Shelley
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in. - Unknown
mbmbmbmbmb
Lewk1700 wrote:
I am wondering if I am missing a set of cards for this game or not....

There are special 'inventions' for each scenario (Mast, Lifeboat etc.) Are there supposed to be cards for these or do I just use the info as printed (very small I might say) on the Scenario Card?

The picture on the scenario card is marked with a black cube when you create the object.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Romasanta
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you really want cards instead of using the small card images on the scenarios, you can print out these from the publisher:

Item Cards - Front
Item Cards - Back
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italian Seismologist
United Kingdom
norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
[The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was not convincing people he didn't exist, but convincing them that he was God.
mbmbmbmbmb
rrromasanta wrote:
If you really want cards instead of using the small card images on the scenarios, you can print out these from the publisher:

Item Cards - Front
Item Cards - Back

Cool, totally didn't notice the hatchet on the first scenario and got thrashed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Lewandowski
United States
St. Charles
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the answer to my question is that I am not missing anything, they are not included with the game AND thanks for the link to printing my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Moransard
Netherlands
Amsterdam
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was just what I was looking for as well, thanks.
Do you know if there's any cards available like this for the Beagle expansion? Furthermore, if I were to print these at an online store, does anyone have an idea what cardstock I should get these printed on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Mahr
Austria
flag msg tools
Life Ain't No Zombiefarm
mbmbmbmbmb
I think, whatever stock suits you in appearance and price. Keep in mind, that these inventions are obligatory to their matching scenario, and won't be used on others. So they don't have to be super matching, like if you would want to shuffle them with the random invention cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.