Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moses Good
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am happy to say that after watching very closely for the past 6 months on when the reprint was going to drop, I just received a call from my local board game store that my copy of Robinson Crusoe is in. That's in Fort Wayne Indiana so its starting to make its rounds after being delayed 32423498023948 times since the beginning of December. SO start keeping your eyes peeled if your currently looking for a copy. Happy gaming folks!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Lj
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Congrats. I'm super Jealous.
I'm really hoping this comes back in stock on Amazon as I have a bunch of amazon gift cards I've been holding since my birthday for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moses Good
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was available early this morning on Amazon for $83 and $30 shipping. I thought that was insane.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Mosesgood. I just received mine from the Amazon UK, paid an extra 3 quid for 24 hours shipping, so anxious was I. I've played two games solo so far and have been blown away. Can't even fathom what an expansion has.

Enjoy, if you've paid as much attention to it as I have over the last year then I'm sure you'll be really pleased.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moses Good
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished punching out all the pieces and bagging them up. I am very anxious to play it for sure. This has been my #1 to purchase for awhile now so we will see. The expansion isn't quite available here in the states yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.