Sadakuun Blackheart
United States
Santa Rosa
flag msg tools
mbmb
apparently i am getting another basic box set of the game, is it wise or unwise to combine both sets just to have more cards available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My first thought is that you'll flood the pool with too many lower level cards as you progress through the adventure packs. The game would become too easy with all the basic encounters you'll have during the adventures.

Maus
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would make getting the better cards (from the higher decks) less likely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
Ireland
Kilkenny
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't combine the sets. Re-gift this to a gaming friend and get them addicted too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Hughes
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have a game store nearby, take it in, unopened, and see if they'll take it in exchange for something else. (I'm the manager of a VFLGS in Orlando, FL - we're glad to take games - especially new games like the this one - in for exchange.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reece
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two copies because we have two gaming groups not at the same point in the story and it is really nice not to have to tear down and reset the box when we change groups...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.