Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Buckmaster
United States
Ada
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every year we have 3 traditions my family shares. We give my daughter a popcorn tin, and we stay up late watching Christmas movies. We toss a life savers book in her stocking, and we eat some cinnamon rolls for breakfast. There have been a couple of good fat Christmas's thus far, and a couple of really slim ones, but those 3 traditions always stay the same.

This year little did I know that when my wife told me everything was "taken care of" what she meant was that her boss was supposed to be giving her $80 that he shorted her paycheck today and she was going to use that to go and get those 3 items. He shorted her today, claiming that his job delayed his pay till Monday because of the holidays (I have no idea if it is true or not, although I honestly doubt it). Normally I would hit the pawn shop and make it work on my own, but I am out of time, all of the ones in our town are closed because its Christmas eve.

This is the reason for this posting. If someone would be willing to help out me and my family with $15 or $20 via Paypal we can call it a loan and I can reimburse it on Monday, or I can send you some games at the beginning of the month when I can cover shipping.

I am not trying to scam anyone, not looking for the typical BGG negativity and butt chewing that comes when most people explain their bad circumstances on here. Its the holidays, so even if all I get is a prayer because everyone else is in a tough spot that's cool too, and I am grateful for the prayer, I believe a way will show itself. For whatever reason I felt in my heart like if I shared this need with my community (BGG my home away from home) someone would want to take the opportunity to help us.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope everyone is enjoying the day in whatever way they choose to.

Your friend
Jeremy

P.S. My paypal is jeremybuckmaster@cableone.net
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.