Mark Rintjema
Canada
Beamsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received Pathfinder Base set as a Christmas gift tonight and was very disappointed to see many of my blessing cards were badly creased. Has anyone else had this problem with the card quality? I have 23 Blessing cards that I am not happy with at all and others that I can live with. All the other types of cards seem to be fine and it is just the blessing cards that are creased.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien M
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Email Paizo. They should be able to get some replacements for you.

To answer your question, no I have not had that problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a common problem that I have heard of. Everything in my set was perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rom Brown
New Zealand
Gisborne
flag msg tools
Live Fast. Love Hard. Die With Your Mask On.
badge
True-Man's come home! ...and he IS the storm!
mbmbmbmbmb
It almost looks like you've received a bundle of QC'd cards that were meant for the shredder, that somehow made their way back into circulation. I'm certain Paizo will sort you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin Corrigan
Ireland
Wexford
Wexford
flag msg tools
designer
ASL Fanatic
badge
Royal Dublin Fusiliers "Spectamur Agendo"
mbmbmbmbmb
clip611 wrote:
Not a common problem that I have heard of. Everything in my set was perfect.

Mine too.

I'm sure Paizo will replace without any dificulties.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaronel wrote:
Just received Pathfinder Base set as a Christmas gift tonight and was very disappointed to see many of my blessing cards were badly creased. Has anyone else had this problem with the card quality? I have 23 Blessing cards that I am not happy with at all and others that I can live with. All the other types of cards seem to be fine and it is just the blessing cards that are creased.

Not creased, but a few of the blessings had pretty nasty "scars" on the front and/or back. I should get around to contacting Paizo about it soon, 'cause those blessings with the damaged backs are a real eye-sore when they show up in the blessings deck.

My rule book was also miscut, with some of the edges of the pages still sticking together, but that was no big deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rintjema
Canada
Beamsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes an eye sore is one way to put it ... Have yet to play this with anyone as these cards are not exactly a great selling point when trying to show off my new game.

I sent an email to Paizo and left a message on their customer service board. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Jones
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaronel wrote:
Yes an eye sore is one way to put it ... Have yet to play this with anyone as these cards are not exactly a great selling point when trying to show off my new game.

I sent an email to Paizo and left a message on their customer service board. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

They'll definitely respond and resolve the issue; though, historically speaking, they respond MUCH faster if you call. Just an FYI, but they're really good folks when it comes to this stuff... just a little swamped when it comes to email in any form, it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rintjema
Canada
Beamsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just heard back from Justin @ Paizo Customer support and they will be shipping me replacement cards. Impressed with the quick reply and remedy to my situation. Hopefully they will be in my hands soon so I can bring this game to the table with my friends.

Will post again once the cards arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.