Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard van Vugt
Netherlands
Amsterdam
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When buying two similar resources in the market place, do I pay the one price that is visible before I buy both, or do I buy them one at the time, thus paying more for the second resource?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One at a time.meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for piggybacking this post. But it's about Marketplace.
When a one kind of resources is either full or empty. Can you sell or buy it?
I assume you can. In the bottom slot of the resource you can see number 4 for the cost. This means you can buy more of that resource with the cost of 4 (you take it from the general supply. Am i right?
Also when it full, can you sell the resource with the cost of 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sotiris Tsantilas
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No. If it is full you cannot sell and if it is empty you cannot buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vaggelis Vernadakis
Greece
Sitia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One question that I did not find the answer in the forum: when a column in the marketplace is empty, can I sell any kind of resource there, or do I have to sell the same resource dictates by the province card of the round (the one that was positioned there at the beginning of the round). Also, I would like to ask if it is possible for a player that has the house of trade to buy one resource (paying -1 told) and selling the same resource (getting +1 gold) in the same round? (I guess not...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.