Subject: Anyone still waiting for DoI? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Witte
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered my copy through Miniature Market, which still lists Devestation of Indines and Pixel Tactics I and II as preorders. I'm not surprised Level 99 is serving KS backers and buyers from their website first. Is anyone else still waiting for their game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wittela wrote:
I ordered my copy through Miniature Market, which still lists Devestation of Indines and Pixel Tactics I and II as preorders. I'm not surprised Level 99 is serving KS backers and buyers from their website first. Is anyone else still waiting for their game?
I ordered it from CoolStuffInc, and I'm also still waiting. Brad at some point said that it wouldn't be until January, as he had missed the shipping deadlines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Witte
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a KS backer, still waiting on about half of the games. I get the impression there have been a lot of shipping estimates given to Level 99 that turned out to be totally wrong-- it sounds like Pixel Tactics 2 only got to their warehouse late last week, if I'm understanding the KS comments correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we were told things would come much earlier than they did. We missed the last ship day of the year for Distributors (the 14th) as our games only just arrived on the 20th.

We will be getting games out to Distributors soon though, hopefully in the first week of January.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:
Yes, we were told things would come much earlier than they did.

It sounds endlessly frustrating! I hope it's not interfering with your holidays too much, and that those holidays are happy for you and yours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a KS backer, and I've yet to do inventory, but my package came in just yesterday.
Looked complete at first glance though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is on track before New Year. Can't wait to ring in the New Year with BattleCON.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Star
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And there I thought it was a Canadian thing. Hopefully it won't take too much longer than first week of January for a Canadian distributor to get their hands on it =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Zabrowski
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My KS copy just got here today, and god damn was it worth the wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ultraconsumer
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on whether DoI made it to distributors yet? I see that CSI now shows the date estimate as "First Quarter 2014", so once again it got potentially pushed back up to 3 months. Wondering if those of us who pre-ordered already are still on track to get copies relatively soon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.