Casey Lee
United States
West Columbia
SC
flag msg tools
badge
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
We played a game recently where one of the player's only aim was to try to roll for the wolf role. I had fun with it shouting wolf wolf wolf as he tried to get the two wolf with his roll and re-rolls.

What if a variant was added that rewarded you for luring the wolf to blow the other pigs' buildings down.

One point is rewarded per tile blown off to the person playing the wolf.

This may encourage more people to try to roll for the wolf maybe.

What do you all think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bernie salinas
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's actually an expansion card inside tales and games the hare and the tortoise that gives 3 points to the player who blows more house parts from other players. By the way if u liked this game get the hare and the tortoise is so much fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lee
United States
West Columbia
SC
flag msg tools
badge
I love my wife!
mbmbmbmbmb
absalinas26 wrote:
There's actually an expansion card inside tales and games the hare and the tortoise that gives 3 points to the player who blows more house parts from other players. By the way if u liked this game get the hare and the tortoise is so much fun!

Thanks for sharing that. Yea I recently got it on sale and my wife and I played and really enjoyed it! Then I saw the cars you are referring to and I was like "somebody listened to me!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.