Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew H
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I just got this expansion for Christmas, so I haven't played with the costumes, but in glancing at them, the clown costume seems like it could generate a ton of Victory Points. While it's not easy to roll one of each face, wouldn't it let a player set the faces as all "3" getting 12 victory points? It this is the case, what would be the strategy against a clown costume outside of Tokyo? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All the faces at '3' would yield 3+1+1+1=6 victory points, not 12.

I'd be more worried if the Clown got Complete Destruction and could get 6+9 victory points with a single roll.

Knocking out the Clown is just needing to roll 3 Claws against the Clown (whereever it is), then giving the player 3 energy cubes to have the Clown Costume yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help and quick response. I see I've been playing wrong with the bonus victory points, so thanks for pointing that out too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.