Subject: Miscut board? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Mumie
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to apply the foundation rubble sections to the board but I realized that one of the rubble covers two sections of the board. The rubble extends about 1/4 of an inch over the crease of the board. If I paste it down in the correct position then the board will not fold back up without damaging the board or the foundation section. Is this supposed to be designed like this or is this a miscut board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's a Japanese CTR ring shield cut in half...
mbmbmbmbmb
Just put my new board together today and pasted rubble should line up right where the board folds. Looks like a mis-cut board to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was the same way. When I fold it, that building just sticks out a little bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Croxall
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
www.profhacker.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My board was miscut in exactly the same way. I contacted Asmodee on Christmas or the day after, and they got back to me in about 5 days. Then this week, I got a new board and ruins pieces in the mail. It took a while, but I was impressed with their customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Petersen
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the exact same miscut board.
I probably should send them an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nunes
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Parkaboy wrote:
My board was miscut in exactly the same way. I contacted Asmodee on Christmas or the day after, and they got back to me in about 5 days. Then this week, I got a new board and ruins pieces in the mail. It took a while, but I was impressed with their customer service.

Do you have that email address on hand? I am having the same issue, along with another miscut in the center. I considered Repos Productions, but no answer in 4 days.

Should I head for Asmodee instead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Petersen
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a replacement board (mine was miscut) and an extra blue meeple (which was missing) within about a week or two of emailing contact_us@asmodee.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.