Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone explain what an omen result for a beserker attack does? I was confused what the description meant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Defending players take wounds as random cards."

Meaning instead of you picking which cards to discard for each wound, you discard random cards (like you do if Insane difficulty). Honestly, don't see where's the confusion regarding the wording and its meaning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Schaller
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Everyone processes information differently. What is crystal clear to one person may be confusing to another. This is one of the major challenges in writing rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the rule could be written in a much simpler way such as, "When defending player takes a wound, he chooses a card randomly, instead of getting to choose." It is only a few words different, but in my opinion explains this rule in a much better way. But now that I understand that, it definitely makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.