Popular Tags: [View All]
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to be absolutely clear on this - I initially thought you only counted other peoples meeples (adjacent to a card) when you gain money or activate a card (ie buying a building/techique, or using a character).

I only played my first game of it today, and re-reading the rules, it does seem to be saying you count any other meeples, regardless of who they belong to.

I think the reason I assumed it was only other peoples was that it would seem strange to pay extra because of your own pieces (but I know, you dont have to place extras....).

We enjoyed our first game too, it ended up a very close game (3 people within a point of each other).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
bortmonkey wrote:
I just want to be absolutely clear on this - I initially thought you only counted other peoples meeples (adjacent to a card) when you gain money or activate a card (ie buying a building/techique, or using a character).

I only played my first game of it today, and re-reading the rules, it does seem to be saying you count any other meeples, regardless of who they belong to.

I think the reason I assumed it was only other peoples was that it would seem strange to pay extra because of your own pieces (but I know, you dont have to place extras....).

We enjoyed our first game too, it ended up a very close game (3 people within a point of each other).

When you pull one of your meeples, you count all meeples left behind, including your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow - that was quick - cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Like Nate wrote, I will add it's a big part of the game. Especially when playing 2 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudoH LudoH
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree

Even with more than 2 players, if you have much more meeples than the other players you'd better count on your own meeples ... I think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.