Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just recently played a game called Battle Cry and wow did I have a ton of fun. That experience led me to look into it but I found that there were no expansions. So that in turn led me to memoir 44. I watched a gameplay video and it is very similar to battle cry but has expansions.

Anyway, I'm looking to Trade away quite a few games for memoir 44 stuff. I may be able to include some cash (through BGG marketplace). But with the holidays my funds are a little dry currently. So I am willing to take a hit on a large collection. Meaning I will trade away many games.

Please message me trade offers.

Thank you,
Anthony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm no help with a trade, but you might also consider Command and Colors Ancients/Napoleonics or Battlelore which are also built on the same system. All are great games, just wanted you to be aware in case you were interested in a different theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the information Adam. I will have to look into these games a bit and see all of my options. .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.