Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a couple of questions about how Basic Strikes interact with the Defense Die.

1. When you roll the Defenders die and get the fist, which means you block the attack and inflict a "light basic strike", does that count as making a "basic strike"? It's important for seeing how this interacts with things like Scale.

2. There are a lot of cards that instead of saying "basic strike" have the little sword symbol that means basic strike. Similar to the question above, if I roll the Defense Die and get the fist, does that result activate abilities that trigger off of making basic strikes? For instance, the Dwarf Watchman says:

Quote:
after "sword symbol" target creature gets +2 to it's next "sword symbol"

So, if my Dwarf Watchman rolls the Defense die and gets a fist result, does that trigger his ability to give someone +2?

If the Dwarf Watchman has given a creature +2 to its next "sword symbol" and that creature rolls the Defense Die and gets a fist result, does the +2 apply to that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serega
Russia
Novosibirsk
flag msg tools
mb
Basic strike in defence is no different from one in attack.
So, "Yes" on all your questions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, once again I was playing it right but wanted to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.