Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So there is an order card that allows a player to move a locust up to two areas, then the player gets to attack with his COG. I assume that normal rules for cover apply for the Locust? Or does the player not only get to move the locust, but also decide whether to place them into cover or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Normal movement rules for Locusts apply, so they go into cover. This, and a whole bunch of other good stuff, can be found in THE FAQ.
TK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
They go into cover if that is the norm for that locust. But you can take the shot as soon as they move into your area, before they move into cover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom H
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombiegod wrote:
They go into cover if that is the norm for that locust. But you can take the shot as soon as they move into your area, before they move into cover.

You can do this with a Guard reaction but you can't with Ambush. IIRC Ambush attacks after you have finished Locust movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Terah wrote:
zombiegod wrote:

You can do this with a Guard reaction but you can't with Ambush. IIRC Ambush attacks after you have finished Locust movement.

QFT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.