Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Man thinks, the river flows.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Does anybody know an alternative source for pegs for the planes? On the pegs from the original planes I could bite the thin bit a little, they would flatten and then would stay attached better. But the new ones are a higher grade of plastic and don't deshape so well. Is there an aftermarket peg where the plastic is a little rubberier? I have a bunch of kids playing and they have trouble keeping the pieces together when they move the planes. With one or two kids it's no big deal, but with six or seven in the same scrum it causes a bit of an issue.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
The aerodrome sells a "glue" that can be used to keep the planes and pegs together. It is not permanent so you can still pull the pegs apart after playing...no chewing needed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I use blue tack from the arts and crafts store!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
jasta6 wrote:
I use blue tack from the arts and crafts store!

That's a great idea...I'll have to try it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.