Chris M
United States
Kearneysville
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My group of 4 (Meriseil, Ezren, Seelah, and Lem) had the worst luck battling the Ogres at the dam.

- Lem is investigating the Shimmering Glen and finds the villain mucking around. Lem successfully beats the first check but fails the second check by 3 - emptying his hand (and losing his crossbow in the marsh). Villain and 4 blessings from the deck get shuffled into locations. Next turn, Lem is carefully searching as he didn't get a spell in his 6 cards...of course, the villain is behind a rock and smashes him into the muck again.

- Seelah, using the Impaler of Thorns, meets a Muck Graul. Ezren had already used Fire Sneeze so no help on that front. Seelah readies the Impaler and rolls a 1,1,2 on 2D8 + D6. Not going to get to 15 that way. Rerolls - 1,2,1 ... luckily has armor to bury. Note: the card revealed was Cure and Seelah doesn't have the power upgrade so it was discarded

- Ezren runs against a cutpurse. Succeeds against the wisdom check. However, rolls 1,1 on 2D12 (+4) for 6 vs 8. (and I was all "get to remove this guy after this roll" in my head)...and a 1 on recharge...

- Ezren gets it together and closes a couple of locations and is looking to close a third on the second to last blessing (mainly to clean out more basic cards) and with a frost ray attacks the Kreeg Ogre but rolls a 1,2,1 on 1D12 + 2D6...losing the rest of his hand and drawing 7 to leave him at 2

- Meriseil provided what support she could but most of the game was hampered by needing to give her blessings and some ranged support to the other characters and finding bad things with her spyglasses in every location she went to (three different Horde trap cards)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
Kearneysville
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgot to mention - Lem tried to leave the Shimmering Glen 3 times to go over and heal Meriseil. D10+3 Divine vs. Divine 7 check. Failed every time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Malo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ouch, nice to see that you did not use any Mulligans

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.