Eight-Minute Empire» Forums » Strategy

Subject: 2 Player - strategy placing Neutral Armies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R. U. Game

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played the first 2 player games, any thoughts on where to place the neutral armies and can you place more than one neutral army in the same region?

The one game we played, the neutral color actually won one of the continents across the ocean.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrés Pérez
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I always place the neutrals at the landing region of a continent where I think my wife will most likely head to devil.

We've had neutral win continents before because of:
1. Nobody placed their armies in that continent
2. People placed armies in the continent on regions that neutral was not on
3. People placed armies in the continent but were removed by an opposing player.

... I can't remember if you can or cannot place multiple in a single region.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheng
Taiwan
Taipei City
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
HokieGeek wrote:
I always place the neutrals at the landing region of a continent where I think my wife will most likely head to devil.

We've had neutral win continents before because of:
1. Nobody placed their armies in that continent
2. People placed armies in the continent on regions that neutral was not on
3. People placed armies in the continent but were removed by an opposing player.

... I can't remember if you can or cannot place multiple in a single region.

I played with my bro and another friend a few times, I played it that you can put multiple neutral cube in the same region. Like you, I usually drop them into the landing region of a new island.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MeepleWizard wrote:
Played the first 2 player games, any thoughts on where to place the neutral armies and can you place more than one neutral army in the same region?

The one game we played, the neutral color actually won one of the continents across the ocean.

You can place more than one neutral cube in the same region.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.